Posted on May 18, 2019 by COMPETENT CARE HOME HEALTH
Our esteemed LVNs provide care to our largest patient population.
* Provide skilled nursing care to patients in their homes.
* Prepare documentation and progress notes according to policy.
* Educate patients and their families with self-care techniques.
* Build strong relationships with patients and families to promote a comfortable working environment.
* Provide safe, quality and appropriate care according to physicians' orders.
* Graduate of an approved program of practical/vocational nursing.
* Licensed as an unencumbered Licensed Vocational Nurse in the state of California.
* Minimum of one (1) year prior home health experience.
* Effective communication and problem resolution skills.
* Current physical and TB screen.