RNs- Registered Nurses Needed
Posted on May 18, 2019 by BrightStar Care - Chicago and La Grange
Join a leader in the home health care industry. Each independently owned BrightStar location makes more possible for the community and clients it serves. If providing compassionate, high quality care as a Registered Nurse is your passion, BrightStar has an opportunity for you. We are looking for both private duty RNs and full-time infusion RNs to service the entire Chicago land and La Grange area.
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Duties:
* Perform care as defined by client's individual Plan of Care and within scope of state's nurse practice act.
* Monitor patient's condition and notify appropriate personnel of any changes.
* Provide those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill.
* Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws.
* Counsels the client and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
* Competitive hourly wages, with weekly pay & direct-deposit
* Flexible schedules: hourly, live-in, weekends and/or weekdays.
* Variety of assignments, procedures and treatments.
* Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based.
* One to one patient care.
* Joint Commission accredited
* Free Continuing education for the Registered Nurse.
* National opportunities with over 250 locations in the US.
Registered Nurse (RN) Qualifications:
* Current and unrestricted RN license in state for which you are applying.
* Home Health Experience
* Oasis Trained
* 1 year experience.
* Proof of eligibility to work in the US.
* Preferred:Reliable car / auto insurance.
* Clean background and criminal record.