LPNs- Licensed Practical Nurses Needed
Posted on May 18, 2019 by BrightStar Care - Chicago and La Grange
Do you have what it takes to be an LPN at BrightStar Care? Join a leader in the home health care industry. Each independently owned BrightStar location makes more possible for the community and clients it serves. If providing compassionate, high quality care as a Licensed Practical Nurse is your passion, BrightStar may have an opportunity for you. BrightStar Care offers employment throughout the entire Chicagoland and La Grange area.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job Duties:
* Provide direct skilled client care under the supervision of an RN
* Work collaboratively with team to help meet positive client care outcomes
* Monitor patient's condition and notify appropriate personnel of any changes
* Provide those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill
* Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Benefits:
* Competitive hourly wages, with weekly pay & direct-deposit
* Flexible schedules: hourly, weekends and/or weekdays.
* Variety of assignments, procedures and treatments.
* Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based.
* One to one patient care.
* Joint Commission accredited
* Free Continuing education
* National opportunities with over 250 locations in the US.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Requirements:
* Current and unrestricted LPN license in state for which you are applying
* 1 year experience after obtaining your LPN License
* Proof of eligibility to work in the US
* Preferred: Reliable car / auto insurance
* Clean background and criminal record