Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Posted on May 18, 2019 by BrightStar Care - Sugar Land, TX
We are looking for dedicated and amazing CNA's in Missouri City/ Richmond/ Sugar Land/ West Houston and the surrounding areas to fill several shifts in our service area. Our CNA's play a major role in our award winning home care team. They work under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and their Client Care Manager. Our team performs various personal and companionship services to meet our clients needs. This allows our clients to maintain their independence for longer periods of time.
We have a commitment to incorporating advanced technology that offers our employees an opportunity to deliver their best performance. Fully electronic, so no paper documentation! We are Joint Commission Accredited and have won the Enterprise Champion for Quality Care Award for 5 years running. You may have even seen BrightStar Care on the hit television show Undercover Boss!!
Pay rate $10.00- $13.00 p/hr.
* Weekly pay with direct deposit
* Excellent Employee Referral Program
* "Employee of the Month" Elections
* Monthly Bonus Program
* 401K Program
* Anniversary Celebrations!
* Holiday & Overtime Pay
* BrightStar Discount Perks ( Theme Parks, Movie Tickets, Rental Cars, Office Supplies and more)
* One to one patient care
* Working for a Joint Commission Accredited Agency
* National opportunities with over 300 locations in US
* Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, linen changes, light housekeeping
* Assist client in active and passive range of motion defined by the plan of care, document observed changes, report any changes to the Director of Nursing
* Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
* Ensure client's rights and HIPAA to maintain client confidentiality
* High school diploma or GED
* Certified CPR
* Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
* Drivers license & Auto Insurance minimum liability limits as required by the State of Texas
* Reliable Transportation
* CNA - Minimum of one (1) year of documented experience required
* Caregiver- Minimum of one (1) year of documented experience required
* Must be able to work with pets in the home
* Must be able to work alternating weekends
After submitting your application, please complete survey that will be emailed to you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.