Senior Business Analyst - Identity & Access Management (IAM)
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Laureate Education Inc.
Job Description:Laureate Education is seeking an experienced Identity and Access Management business analyst, reporting to the head of the global enterprise-wide IAM program. The global Information Security Identity and Access Management (IAM) organization defines policy and delivers capabilities to empower Laureate Education to better control access to its data, systems and infrastructure via a seamless user experience.
This role is responsible for overseeing and guiding teams in the definition and implementation Identity and Access Management solutions.
You will be the business SME on the new IDaaS IAM solution throughout the corporation, partnering with technology and business owners to define requirements, feature and functions covering the full user lifecycle. With IAM leadership you will help drive the application adoption approach. Entitlement role and group definition with data mapping is a core function of this role. The ability to understand a partner's access and privilege model, look for security risks and lead them through the process to migrate from a manual to an automated provisioning platform. Coupled with entitlement mapping, workflow process modeling and creation is the second core function of this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and REPONSIBILTIES:
- Business SME within the IAM domain.
- Lead Analyst to define and drive secure IAM solution requirements.
- Assume ownership of IDaaS system rollout and integration, work closely with teams to complete development and implementation tasks
- Ability to dive deep, step-in and be hands-on when as needed.
- Work within the CISO team of a large organization to promote the best Identity and Access Management practices.
- Research problems and recommend solutions to improve security and processes by providing security IAM options.
- Work closely with business partners, to champion Information security through IAM best practices
- Serve as a business enabler via development support, clear planning and design documentation for properly-secured, policy-compliant, high-performance IAM integrations.
- Produce regular status reports
- Work with external vendors, system integrators and near/off shore teams.
- Support for System and IAM related policy development and regulatory compliance
- Support requirements/responses required from the 24x7 operations team
- Support CISO Quality and Compliance efforts
- Respond to Threat Intelligence reports
- Contribute IAM domain knowledge in improving the security architecture
- Understand business requirements and design IAM solutions
- Interact and communicate with application teams on systems integration tasks, dependencies, and troubleshooting issues
- Perform coarse and fine grain entitlement role & group definition and mapping
- Ability to mentor junior staff and be a knowledge leader
- Ability to work within an agile project methodology
- Interest in information security and knowledge of Identity and Access Management controls
- Some travel,