Senior Manager of Global Media Strategy, Planning and Analytics
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Laureate Education Inc.
Job Description:GENERAL SUMMARY: The Manager of Global Media Strategy, Planning and Analytics will lead an Analytics function for Laureate Online Education's flagship institution, Walden University. The successful candidate will be responsible for defining and implementing measurement strategies that align with business objectives; producing meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and delivering performance reports with actionable insight. This individual will serve as a multichannel expert, working closely with organization and vertical leaders to ensure alignment with institutional goals while driving growth.
This role will report to the Executive Director of Global Media Strategy, Planning and Analytics. The successful candidate will utilize internal and external data across marketing & enrollment to develop clear, actionable insights that drive our business goals. The Manager will also be responsible for building and managing a testing roadmap across various product categories. This role requires close collaboration with Product Management, Product Marketing, Lead Generation, and Enrollment to achieve business objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsibilities include:
- Campaign measurement strategy
- Identifying business objectives and advising on suitable measurement strategies
- Benchmarking performance across all channels and advising on KPIs
- Using methodical performance analysis to influence/support campaign strategies
- Reporting and Analysis
- Developing custom marketing dashboard concepts based on business needs and goals
- Reporting on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Analyzing the effect of different online and offline channels on each other and developing and implementing innovative strategies for improvement and growth
- Analyzing online user behavior, conversion data and customer journey, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Performing ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns
- Performing ad-hoc analytics and conversion optimization consultancies and influencing conversion optimization strategies with solid analytical data
- Advanced measurement methods
- This role is responsible for developing advanced measurement models and capabilities, by leveraging best in class methodologies (advanced attribution models, media mix models)
- Responsible to report on performance, insights to all levels of the organization
- Partner with internal and external Marketing partners to deliver comprehensive view of performance and insights
- Ensure close collaboration on campaigns, paid, earned and social media strategies
- Develop and execute testing roadmap
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.