VP, Digital Marketing
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Laureate Education Inc.
Job Description:Reporting to the CMO, Walden University, the VP Global Digital Marketing will lead a team of marketing professionals who are responsible for a $80+ million digital marketing budget supporting Walden University.
The VP Global Digital Marketing will be a critical growth-driver by deploying highly advanced lead-generation and customer engagement plans and leveraging mostly digital direct response efforts across the entire Marketing mix. S/he will be tasked with the development and execution of a quantitatively-oriented, fact-based and insight-driven Digital Marketing strategy with a keen eye on accelerating profitable enrollment growth while enhancing the Brands' equity.
The role will need to be resourceful in a rapidly changing environment. To be successful, the individual must 1) create an intelligent and integrated Digital Marketing plan that delivers qualified prospects and provides the enrollment team with the best possible opportunities while creating a differentiated experience 2) institute a metric driven, "dashboard" process that institutionalizes Marketing efforts with a laser-like focus on CPE and ROI 3) deploy limited resources against the right value propositions and segments 4) assemble and effectively lead a world-class Marketing team 5) execute flawlessly with sense of urgency.
• Demand Creation and Lead Generation -work closely with all the digital marketing channels, the institutional Presidents/P&L holders and the VPs of Enrollment to coordinate and establish annual Marketing plans, ensuring those plans generate high-potential leads and align with budget and financial commitments.
• Lead Gen to Enrollment -As a top priority, work with the institutional Presidents and Heads of Enrollment to ensure all brands meet their enrollment goals across key programs, geographies, etc.
• Segmentation and Targeting -Work closely with Business Intelligence, Sales, and each of the brand's Marketing partners to identify the highest potential prospects who offer the greatest Lifetime Value. Appropriately allocate Marketing resources to capitalize on these segments in a manner that meets the triple-bottom line.
• Marketing Planning and Tactical Execution - Develop and lead a disciplined Marketing planning and subsequent go-to-market process that is built on rigorous metrics and a focus on ROI.
• Offline to Online Marketing Connectors - Collaborate with the Global BD, Field Sales and Operations teams to ensure digital marketing efforts support the local efforts; integration of the offline efforts into a fully integrated attribution model will ensure all marketing touch-points are valued.
• Innovation -Collaborate with key marketing partners and other innovation teams at Laureate to help drive innovation throughout every aspect of the digital operation with the ultimate goal to enhance/personalize the prospective student experience.
• Brand Development -Collaborate with the head of brand marketing across institutions to continually develop, differentiate, reinforce and spread the brand message across all critical and relevant touch-points.
• Research & Consumer Insights -Partner with internal market research, BI, external partners like Google and their global expansion team on gaining critical insights into digital trends, actively monitor the digital landscape for new threats and turn insights into actionable, revenue generating solutions.
• Functional Leadership & Organizational Development -Build and shape a highly-effective, world-class Digital Marketing organization by hiring, training, motivating and setting leadership direction for all direct reports, and cross-functional teammates.