Marketing Operations Manager
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Laureate Education Inc.
Job Description:GENERAL SUMMARY
Under supervision of the Operations Director, the Marketing Operations Manager will be accountable to ensure superb operational performance across all communication channels and throughout the end-to-end marketing process. They will focus on lead management processes, including lead monitoring, hand-off to sales and improving visibility into production with metrics. They will be responsible to enable marketing to achieve business results.
Walden University is seeking an experienced Marketing Operations Manager to join Its fast-growing Marketing Operations team. Under the direct supervision of the Operations Director, this role will oversee the day-to-day management and operations of Walden's marketing automation platform focused on lead management processes, including lead monitoring, hand-off to sales and improvising visibility into production with metrics. They will be responsible to enable marketing to achieve business results.
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of Marketing and has a desire to improve effeciency, the customer experience, get the right leads to the right representatives, thrives on analytics, and can partner with sales to maximize lead generation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works closely with digital lead generation, social media, email marketing teams
- Implements and monitors lead rules utilizing the Marketing Automation system
- Monitors and improve lead scoring routing, nurturing, and prioritization
- Establishes processes to monitor lead flow and communicate trends to Marketing leadership and IT
- Examines ways to use Marketing Automation System to improve customer experience
- Understands marketing campaign management and seeks to improve
- Understand marketing technology stack and how to improve efficiency and visibility into data
- Manage all technical aspects of marketing automation platform including ongoing integration efforts with CRM, campaign deployment, and dashboard creation and analytics.
- Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of digital marketing initiatives and make recommendations for optimization.
- Partner closely with sales operations to continuously improve lead generation processes and workflow, lead scoring, and segmentation.
- Create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management.
- Monitor and maintain the quality of marketing data including compliance with CAN SPAM and related regulatory requirements.