Houseperson - Ocean 22
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV)
- Greet guests immediately with friendly/sincere acknowledgement
- Provide customer service to guests, including information about resort services, activities and local attractions
- Cleans rooms, including but not limited to stripping dirty linens, vacuuming, dusting, mopping, washing dishes, making beds, cleaning bathrooms and counters and moving furniture. All work must be completed within an allotted time frame in order to meet production standards.
- Reports deficiencies in order to maintain room in compliance with resort standards
- Replenish linen and guest amenities
- Assist co-workers as requested
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor and/or management
- Work in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment, flexible with spontaneous demands from guests and for business needs.
- Physically able to work from a ladder
- Ability to learn, follow and enforce standards for cleanliness as they apply to all aspects of room
- Ability to follow all safety procedures/standards and able to recognize and act in emergency situations
- Able to lift up to 50lbs; push/pull cart over 200lbs.
- Display professional image at all times through appearance and conduct.
- Follow key control protocol
- Regular attendance in keeping with guidelines established by the company and site are essential to the successful performance of this position
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests in English.
- Physically able to work from ladders, move furniture, operate cleaning equipment, and tolerate exposure to general cleaning chemicals.
- Ability to tolerate environmental factors such as humidity, cold/heat, dust and noise.
- Hospitality industry