Housekeeper FT - King's Land
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV)
- Cleans all assigned units, offices and public areas in compliance with all standards of quality and productivity
- Reports any maintenance problems, damage or missing items to proper housekeeping personnel
- Reports any suspicious activity to the Security Department
- Maintains cleanliness of carts and ensures supplies and equipment are in a neat and orderly appearance.
- Ensures all assets and supplies for the department are secure in storage at all times in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Assists management in maintaining an accurate inventory of linen and supplies
- Follows all daily projects as assigned
- May be required to do other duties and special project as assigned by housekeeping management.
- Promptly turns in all lost and found items after being properly tagged and identified
- Properly utilizes the key Traka box system and adheres to the "Resort Issued Key Policy".
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Prior housekeeping or cleaning experience preferred.
- Previous hotel and/or hospitality experience preferred.