Account Executive - Healthcare
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Ecolab
What if you could grow your career while making the world a cleaner, safer and healthier place? Help prevent the spread of infection? And touch what is fundamental to saving lives?
As respected leader in healthcare, we foster collaboration to create innovative solutions that improve health outcomes and keep patients safe.
We are a global leader making an impact and delighting our customers in more than 170 countries, in a workplace where our voices matter, our contributions are rewarded and our employees are inspired.
Join Ecolab's industry leading Healthcare team as an Infection Prevention Account Executive in the INSERT REGION DETAILS. You will promote our line of healthcare products including instrument care, surface disinfectants and antibacterial hand rinses. Our goal is to provide healthcare professionals with innovative infection prevention solutions that help increase efficiency, improve outcomes and help reduce the risk of Hospital Acquired Infections. You will call into a variety of hospital settings including Infection Prevention, Environmental Services, Central Sterile Processing and more.
Make an impact. Build the healthcare career you've always wanted. Join our team and experience more.
We are looking for candidates who will reside in Oklahoma City, OK
What You Will Do:
- You will promote our line of healthcare products including instrument care, surface disinfectants and antibacterial hand rinses.
- Introduce new product offerings to existing customers and prospect / cold call / network to obtain new business
- Manage customer base and build relationships through professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills
- Partner with customers to implement best practices to fight hospital-acquired infections, the 4th leading cause of death in the US
- Provide outstanding customer service, educate customers on ways to improve their patient outcomes and be relied upon as an Infection Prevention Specialist
- Apply mechanical aptitude to install or repair dispensing systems and related equipment
- Demonstrate the use and application of our products in customer facilities
- Be the resource to help Environmental Services departments with their day to day challenges
- Bachelor's degree or
- 2 years of business to business sales experience
- A valid driver's license with an acceptable motor vehicle record (2 years)
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
- Overnight travel required
- 3 + years of high performing sales experience (healthcare or medical sales preferred)
- Demonstrated relationship management & consultative selling aptitude
- Customer service skills with the ability to problem solve and devise customer solutions
- Self motivated with effective organizational/time management skills
- Ability to target accounts and achieve results through an action plan
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
What's in it For You:
- Enjoy a paid training program allowing you to learn from successful professionals
- Receive a company vehicle for business and personal use
- Carve out a long term, advanced career path in sales and service, corporate accounts, or management
- Flexible, independent work environment where you will plan your own schedule
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Grow your income as you drive sales