Sales Associate - Vacation Advisor
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV)
Call Center Sales
Are you looking to grow your career and be rewarded for your successes? Don't miss this opportunity to join our elite Call Center sales team and experience the perks of working with an industry leader! Here at Hilton Grand Vacations, we're seeking highly motivated, goal-driven sales agents who thrive in fast-paced, energetic environments. Not only do we offer competitive pay and excellent benefits, we are committed to helping you grow your career through paid training and leadership development programs.
In this role, you will sell guests and Hilton Honors Members vacation packages over the phone. As part of the vacation package, guests will be required to attend a Vacation Ownership preview tour and presentation, where they will learn more about Hilton Grand Vacations.
The ability to be punctual, build rapport, overcome objections and meet sales goals are vital to success in this role. Previous sales experience is a definite plus!
• As an Outbound Vacation Sales Agent, you will utilize warm leads to sell vacation packages to guests and Hilton Honors Members over the phone to our very own Hilton Honor Members and Hilton Guest.
• Meet performance goals set by the department on a weekly and monthly basis.
As a part of our Call Center team, you can enjoy:
• No cold calling, only warm leads.
• Working at a fast-paced and energetic state-of-the-art contact center.
• Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Sales Recognition & Incentives for Top Performers.
• Paid Ongoing Training and opportunities for advancement within the organization Industry leading benefits such as: medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, Family & Team Member travel program, an on-site cafeteria and much more.
• Work/life balance.
• New hires are eligible to receive up to $2,500 in performance bonuses. To learn more, please discuss program details with our recruitment team.
• Initial compensation is $11.00/hour or $120 per net package sold for your first 90 days, whichever is higher. Following the first payroll cycle after your 90th day of employment, you will move to the main compensation plan of $9.00/hour plus commission.
• Experienced agents with at least one year of experience average between $35,000 to $45,000 with top performers averaging $70,000+ per year.
Questions please text Mery Perez at
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.