Customer Service Sales Advisor
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV)
What will I be doing?
As a Call Transfer Agent you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Sell mini-vacations packages for multiple property locations following the business rules for corporate telemarketing both in an inbound and outbound mode
- Maintain an upbeat positive and motivated demeanor especially when interacting with Hilton guest, co-workers, supervisors and managers.
- Maintain individual sales and marketing goals for performance measures.
- Ensure guests meet minimum eligibility requirements to tour sales cente r .
- Use teledirect application and V oice to sell and process package sales.
- Distribute only HGV authorized information, and ensures that information is accurate.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- 1 year commission sales experience
- Basic computer skills
- Inbound call center experience
- Detailed and goal oriented
- Timeshare industry knowledge
- Ability to handle challenging customers and phone calls