RN-Nursing Facility (FT)
Posted on May 18, 2019 by CHI St. Alexius Health
Participate in the development and implementation of the plan of care.
Report changes or status of nursing interventions to team RN.
Assign or delegate components of nursing care to other members of the Health Care Team.
Document nursing interventions and the patient's responses to care.
Participate in patient teaching by implementing or modifying teaching plan.
Demonstrate ability and knowledge in performing unit skills labs.
Contribute to the nursing assessment of patient
Practice as team member in delivery of care
Collect, record and report assessment data
Identify signs and symptoms of deviations from normal health status in order for establishment of a nursing diagnosis.
Performs other duties as assigned.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of each patient's individual physician. This will involve, utilizing your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
Additional responsibilities for this health care role include:
- Monitoring patients' conditions and assessing their needs
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Administering patients' medications and providing treatments according to physicians' orders
- Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate Registered Nurse with top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. It is also important to display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process.
Additional requirements for this role include:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice in our state
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Specialty certification (ex: ACLS, PALS, TNCC) preferred
- Additional certification or licensure may be required for some specialty areas
- Requisition ID:
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Rotating
- Market: CHI St. Alexius Health