Multi Unit Assistant Retail Manager
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Delaware North
The successful associate will assist the Retail Manager in retail operations in a multi-unit environment. Specific duties include
- Ensure proper hiring, promoting and termination of Retail Supervisors and employees; provide instruction on company policies and procedures to supervisors and ensure proper follow-through. And ensure proper staffing for all events in accordance
- Manage in-store merchandising and display to ensure maximum visual impact and revenue generation. Monitor in-stock position of approved merchandise programs and inventory control at store level to ensure procedural and policy compliance
- Implement customer and employee promotions. Provide direction to retail supervisors on implementation. Adhere to company directives on physical inventory and reporting.
- Maintain retail system. Audit security procedures to ensure compliance with company guidelines, and provide corrective action plans as needed.
- Associates Degree or equivalent preferred and 1-3 years of supervisory experience in specialty retail operations environment.
- Ability to train and develop personnel
- Strong communication and multi- tasking skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and POS experience
Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.