Territory Sales Manager
Posted on May 18, 2019 by HPS
If you are a leader and tenacious individual looking for a lucrative career opportunity with an industry innovator, join a sales team at Heartland Payment Systems - the fifth largest payments processor in the country. We offer uncapped commissions and residuals that build wealth monthly while vested equity continues to pay even if you retire early or pursue employment beyond Heartland. Portfolio vests at a 30 times multiple. As a
Outside Sales Manager you are responsible for assisting in the development of Relationship Managers (outside B2B sales representatives) by providing hands-on field sales, mentoring and sales process training, in additions to sharing expert product and industry knowledge. Generates on-going sales of new and existing customers and provides a localized manager presence in select areas as determined. Territory Sales Managers receive overrides and expense accounts based on the size and production of their team, in addition to their personal sales production compensations. It is one of the most lucrative positons at Heartland.
Here's what you can expect at Heartland:
- 12-month upfront bonuses paid weekly; lucrative compensation plan.
- Uncapped residuals that build wealth monthly, while collecting on vested equity - even if you don't work at Heartland forever.
Our comprehensive training program ensures you get on track, stay on track and secure success. 75% of sales force over 133% of quota Use of Atlas, our groundbreaking iPad platform for lead generation, sales presentations, on the spot client financial analyses and paperless contract processing.
- Hire, train and develop a winning sales team
- Receive direction and provide all required reporting to Division Manager
- Conduct reliable field training for Relationship Managers within their first 90 days of employment or as otherwise assigned.
- Prospect for new business using atlas - creating leads based on location, competitor market share and area businesses.
- Apply consultative sales approach to uncover and address business needs.
- Present value proposition and close sales with clients signing contract via atlas on the spot. Upsell clients on loyalty marketing, payroll, mobile and other products and services.
- Meet regularly with the Sales Training & Technology team for continuous payment and sales education