EUC End User Computing Specialist
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
Prestigious Financiall Institution is currently seeking an End User Computing Specialist. Candidate will be the primary point-of-contact for support of all end-user hardware and software.
- Dell, HP and Apple Workstations and Laptops
- Windows 7 and 10, Mac OS, and Linux Operating Systems
- VMWare Virtual Desktops, Thin Clients, and Horizon View
- Any devices used on the trading floor
- MS Office products and All Major Browsers
- Skype for Business, Headsets/Webcams, Basic Desk Phone Configuration
- Video Conferencing Equipment
- Remote Access
- Mobile phones
- Hardware and Software Procurement and Asset Management
- New User Setup
- Virtual Desktop Administration
- Software Deployment
- Break/Fix Support
- AD Management and Token Administration
- Identify common issues/inefficiencies and work towards stream-lining our processes.
- Provide local and remote support for end-users.
- Train end-users on technology and communicate changes which will impact them.
- Equivalent of Bachelor's degree or higher and 5+ years in a Windows PC or Server Administration role.
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Windows 7/10 and Office products - Certification a plus.
- Working knowledge of Windows 2010 Server, Domain Controllers, DNS, DFS, DHCP and WINS.
- Solid background in AD administration including group policies and security groups. Develop a cooperative relationship with end-users of all technical abilities.
- A drive to create an atmosphere of competence, trust, and respect with all end-users.
- An automate everything attitude and desire for effective and efficient processes.
- Highly methodical and analytical approach to problem solving and evaluating technologies.
- Positive in a team environment.
- Dedication to quality and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.