Business Systems Analyst (ecommerce)
Posted on May 18, 2019 by MCG - Midwest Consulting Group
Overview: Demonstrates depth and breadth of business systems analysis process, techniques and methodologies. Contributes to application design by eliciting requirements and documenting solutions that will maximize the value delivered by the system to stakeholders. Determines how the various assigned job responsibilities impact other projects, teams and/or business areas. Ensures requirements meet the strategic goals/initiatives of the organization.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years working as a business analyst on application development projects
- Experience with agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with more than one (1) business domain/website.
- Experience working with Oracle ATG Web Commerce Solution preferred.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps Services or JIRA preferred.
- Experience supporting both enhancement/support projects as well as new development projects
- One (1) to three (3) years of functional expertise/experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have strong PC skills and advanced working knowledge with Microsoft Office products, SharePoint and experience with requirements tracking software.