Senior Inside Sales Manager/Account Development
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Sr. Inside Sales Manager
Looking for an experienced inside sales leader experienced with innovative digital sales and predictive analytics. You will contact past and current clients and do account development. You will be responsible for seeking technologies and automation to deliver profitable sales results. You will be responsible for developing digital sales strategies and related technologies. You will have 3 direct reports and 12 indirect reports.
- Lead the development and implementation of benchmarking and measurement standards to improve tracking of the effectiveness of digital assets
- Formulate and execute integrated, strategically-focused marketing and sales plans to drive demand
- Ensure that our marketing and sales initiatives leverage analytics, software, and messaging to create and provide clear insights, compelling visualizations, and tangible actions that ultimately provide a better experience for audiences
- Understands how to use digital tools/technology to analyze the customer long-tail to make decisions about which customers to focus on (intent) - identifying the most valuable customers
- Owner of audience segmentation across campaigns including research, campaign logic, campaign analysis and evaluation
- Investigate emerging social technologies and platforms to uncover opportunities for ongoing innovation.
- Clearly articulates and designs customer offer (products, capabilities, solutions) to increase digital behavior
- Responsible for working directly with the sales enablement and marketing communications teams to optimize execution of the sales engagement process
- Willingness and patience to learn what has made Company successful and combine that information with your knowledge to recommend a strategic path forward
- Identify and explore new measurement opportunities for assessing the ROI
- Bachelor's Degree or 5+ years of sales/marketing experience
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience
- Strong personal computing skills, proficiency with MS Word & Excel. Understanding of CRM systems.
- Understands how to maneuver and navigate through large organizations to find decision makers and key influencers.
- Ability to develop and lead employees with a wide range of experience levels