C# .NET, MVC Applications Developer II
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
C# .NET Application Developer II
Looking for a C# ASP .NET developer with MVC and SQL Server. Must have MVC V3 and up. Web based applications SharePoint is a plus
The .NET Applications Developer II is responsible for delivering custom business solutions using the Microsoft technology stack.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6 plus years of software development experience
- 5 plus years of web-based software development in .NET technologies (C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server).
- Should have strong understanding of SOA, TDD, SOLID principles, and systems architecture concepts.
- Prior experience with ASP.NET MVC (versions 3 and up)
- WCF, jQuery, HTML5/CSS3, responsive design, Entity Framework, and Dependency Injection frameworks are desired.
- Must be familiar with agile or other iterative development methodologies.
- Must possess requirement and component level estimation, database design and development skills.
- A strong desire to stay current on development best practices using emerging technologies and industry trends.
- Knowledge of SharePoint is a plus.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015/2017
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server/VSTS
- .NET Framework, ASP.NET, Web services, Web API
- C#, VB.NET, JQuery, Lynq, HTML5, CSS3
- SQL Server
- MVC Framework
- Entity Framework
- Windows Communication Foundation
- Knowledge of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and N-Tier Architecture.
- Advanced Awareness of the Software Development Life Cycle and development methodology (ie Scrum Agile)