End User Experience Lead
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for an End User Experience Lead. This role is all about end user technology and automation skills. This person will build, test, and support end user tools including video conferencing units, VOIP infrastructure, call recording platforms, WIFI, collaboration tools, and other in office technology. They will be helping with development from manual to automation in these areas. They need to have experience with Scripting and programming in Java, Perl, Bash, Python, Ansible, etc. They need 5+ years in a network support role.
- Design/Architect next gen Unified Communications and Collaboration platform for the Enterprise
- Meet with Business, IT, and Security Leaders to develop requirements and communicate changes to the environment
- Challenge the status quo with new ideas and drive innovation for the end user experience
- Interconnect disparate technology through workflows, Webhooks, and/or APIs.
- Remove barriers and obstacles from end user technology to enable the business
- Provide performance forecasting and ensure industry best practices are met
- Provide tactical and strategic input on the overall End User experience
- Ensure high level collaboration and communication tool performance and ensure standards are met
- Provide on-call support according to assigned schedule
- Build, test and support end user tools including, but not limited to, video conferencing units, VOIP infrastructure, call-recording platforms, WIFI, collaboration tools, and other in-office technology
- Support and troubleshoot IP communications between end user devices
- Install equipment and extend, punch down or make cabling connections
- Document changes, policies and procedures and drawings
- Project manage and lead multiple projects of various sizes and schedules
- In depth knowledge of collaboration tools, network components, and end user software such as WebEx, WebEx Teams, Microsoft Teams, Office 365, Slack, VOIP, Meraki WIFI, and VMware Horizon
- Expert knowledge of Cisco Video Room systems
- In depth knowledge of mobile computing platforms, Mobile Device Management (MDM) and authentication tools such as SSO and ADFS.
- Passion to identify, investigate, and drive new technology within the organization
- Minimum of 5 years of Scripting or programming language experience (JAVA, Bash, Perl, Python, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or PowerShell)
- Advanced TCP/IP, VPN, VoIP converged video skills including WAN/WLAN/LAN technologies with a minimum 5 years' experience.
- DevOps experience a plus
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science in Telecommunication, Computer Science or related degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a network support role.
- Cisco Certified Collaboration (CCNA Collaboration, CCNP Collaboration, CCIE Collaboration) Certification(s) preferred or equivalent field experience.
- Cisco Webex Ambassador a plus
$140k - $160k Annual