Head Building Custodian
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Essex Westford School District
- Two to three years of relevant training and/or experience.
- Commercial cleaning experience preferred.
- Experience waxing and stripping floors, and using a scrubber, floor buffer, commercial vacuum and other floor machines also preferred.
- Knowledge and skill related to routine housekeeping and maintenance work required.
- Reliable transportation to work.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively resolve conflicts.
- Able to work a flexible schedule to provide backup coverage as requested.
Position is full-time and pays $15.18 to $16.86/hour depending on experience. Excellent benefits package available including family medical and dental insurance; term life insurance; $3,000 in tuition assistance; a retirement plan with up to 6% employer contribution; and paid holidays, vacation and sick leave. EWSD conducts thorough screenings of all applicants being recommended for hire, which may include contacting references not listed on your schoolspring application. Selected individuals shall also be subject to a criminal records background checks, and child and adult abuse registry checks. Any offer of employment shall be contingent upon acceptable results of these checks at the sole discretion of the Superintendent or his/her designee. No experience required
Citizenship, residency or work visa required Click Apply to Submit Rsume! Category: Building Maintenance , Keywords: Custodian