Posted on May 18, 2019 by D'souza & Associates, Inc.
• Provides services for routine and non-routine data entry and typing activities utilizing various software packages.
• Scanning and document imaging
• Researches and resolves problems and provides information to appropriate parties to facilitate the data entry process.
• Obtains proper information and enters it into systems
• Explores and recommends alternatives to save money or improve delivery.
• Participates in the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
• Ensures compliance with company authorized usage of protected confidential information.
• Interacts with company managers, accounts payable personnel, other company departments and clients to gain or share information.
• Researches and resolves problems and provides information to appropriate parties to resolve questions or problems.
• Provides updates and/or summaries of operations and services.
• Develops and submits detailed status reports for departments, units and management review as requested.
• Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
• Communication - Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
• Creativity/Innovation - Generates new ideas, challenges the status quo, takes risks, supports change, encourages innovation, solves problems creatively.
• Customer Service - Handles customer questions and complaints, communicates with customers, handles service problems politely and efficiently, always available for customers, follows procedure to solve customer problems, understands company products and services, maintains pleasant and professional image.
• Decision Making/Judgment - Recognizes problems and responds, systematically gathers information, sorts through complex issues, seeks input from others, addresses root cause of issues, makes timely decisions, can make difficult decisions, uses consensus when possible, and communicates decisions to others.
• Planning - Develops realistic plans, sets goals, aligns plans with company goals, plans for and manages resources, creates contingency plans, coordinates/cooperates with others.
• Technical Skills - Ability to use Microsoft office products and NEC phone systems
• Experience is a big positive
• Occasionally required to sit.
• Occasionally required to walk.
• Occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
• Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
• Occasionally required to talk or hear.
• Occasionally required to bend, lift or climb.
• Occasionally required to lift light weights (less than 25 pounds).
• Finger dexterity required.
• Hand coordination required.
• Specific vision abilities required for this job include: close vision, distance vision, ability to adjust or focus.
• The noise level in the work environment usually is medium Category: Administrative , Keywords: Data Entry Clerk