Registered Nurse (RN) - Cath Lab Full Time Permanent
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Blue Royal Staffing
Cath Lab Registered Nurse needed in Brawley, a city in the Imperial Valley.
Located 2 hours from San Diego. This position offers relocation and reimbursement along with competitive pay and excellent benefits!
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
LOCATION: Brawley, California
SPECIALTY UNIT: Cath Lab
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- At least one year of experience required - no new graduates.
- Previous clinical experience in a patient care setting preferred
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to perform basic nursing skills on groups of patients and ability to assume charge responsibility.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize quickly.
- Ability to administer medication utilizing the five rights.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Current State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) preferred through American Heart Association
- PALS & NRP
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing highly preferred
- Acceptable degrees from an accredited school include: Diploma Program in Nursing, an Associate Degree in Nursing, or a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call.