Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation Nurse - RN - Rehab Nurse
Posted on May 18, 2019 by TriStar Horizon Medical Center
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Inpatient Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (RN)
Full Time Nights 7PM-7AM
Member of the TriStar Division of HCA
Our Mission- Above all else, we're committed to the care and improvement of human life.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction scores, defined pathways for your personal and professional growth, and the impact of the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide annually. Our dedication has led to awards of recognition including being named a World's Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place. HCA at a glance
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
About this Facility:
Employer is a fully accredited, 157-bed regional medical center. We offer a full array of services including cardiology, diagnostic imaging, emergency, inpatient rehabilitation, oncology, orthopedics, and women's services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Horizon is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care. Our satellite campus, TriStar Natchez, offers imaging and oncology services as well a 24/7, full-service ER that provides the same services as our main campus emergency room.
Selected as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission in heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care
Accredited - The Joint Commission
Accredited Chest Pain Center
College of American Pathologists Accreditation
Commission on Cancer - Outstanding Achievement Award
Earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for Certification in Stroke Rehabilitation
Primary Stroke Center Certification by The Joint Commission
Sarah Cannon at TriStar Natchez Medical Park - accredited by the American College of Surgeons
The Cardiac Rehab program is accredited by American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
The Diabetes & Nutrition Center is accredited by the American Diabetes Association
American College of Radiology Accreditation in MRI, CT and Ultrasound
American College of Radiology awarded TriStar Horizon in Nuclear Medicine for Imaging and Nuclear Cardiology
Honored with A Safety Score by The Leapfrog Group for two consecutive years
About this opportunity:
The Registered Nurse performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse. Cares for all patients of all ages. Participates in Performance Improvement activities to assure continuous Quality Improvement. Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and all other customers. Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment. Fulfills departmental responsibilities with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of Horizon.
- Demonstrates age specific knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment and care of patients.
- Ensures the privacy of our patients and confidentiality of their Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Promotes and exhibits teamwork.
- Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests, physicians, and other employees.
- Your degree from an accredited School of Professional Nursing (B.S. or A.S.)
- ACLS Required within twelve months of hire.
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
You are encouraged to apply today as interviews are being set immediately!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.