Nurse Practitioner (NP)/Physician Assistant (PA) Oncology
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Blue Royal Staffing
Full-time, permanent opening for an Oncology NP/PA in North Platte with competitive pay and full benefits!
Located in the southwestern part of the state at the confluence of the North and South Platte Rivers. Enjoy their endless outdoor opportunists, ideal for golfing, water sports, hunting, hiking and camping!
SIGN ON BONUS AND RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE.
NEW GRADUATES WELCOME TO APPLY.
POSITION TYPE: Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
LOCATION: North Platte, NE
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Directly responsible to the physician and has the responsibility for overall direction, utilization, supervision, instruction, treatment and evaluation of patients assigned
- Organizes and conducts medical care programs to facilitate maximum
wellness and rehabilitation of patients assigned under direct supervision and responsibility of the attending physician
- Current Nebraska or compact State license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Graduate from an accredited program as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call.