Registered Nurse (RN) - Cath Lab - Full Time Permanent
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Blue Royal Staffing
Full-time, permanent opening for a day shift Cath Lab RN that offers competitive pay and excellent benefits!
Sign-On bonus & Relocation Assistance available!
Show Low is The Gateway to Arizona's White Mountains and the quality of life here is unequaled anywhere. There are over 2 million acres of National Forest land adjacent to Show Low and over 40 lakes and streams in the immediate area. Camping and hiking are popular activities as well as numerous other outdoor activities. Show Low also offers a wealth of dining and shopping opportunities from the national chains to more regional fare. It is truly a city that blends the charm of a small town with all the comforts of a larger city.POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
LOCATION: Show Low, AZ
SPECIALTY UNIT: Cathlab
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Minimum 2 years of Cath Lab experience highly preferred
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Ability to perform basic nursing skills on groups of patients and ability to assume charge responsibility
- Ability to multitask and prioritize quickly
- Ability to administer medication utilizing the five rights
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form
- Basic computer knowledge
- Current State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) through American Heart Association
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- Acceptable degrees from an accredited school include: Diploma Program in Nursing, an Associate Degree in Nursing, or a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call