Child Care Teacher
Posted on May 18, 2019 by La Petite Academy
La Petite Academy in Port Orange, FL
Full-Time or Part Time Positions Available
We are looking for Child Care Lead Teachers to join our rapidly
growing team in our Infant, Twos, Toddlers, EP and School Age!
Free Nights & Weekends Competitive Pay Paid Time Off Health Benefits Specialized Curriculum Growth Opportunities
Required 45 State Mandated Hours
Our Lead Teachers...
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- An A.A. degree or higher in ECE/Child Development OR
- 12 ECE credit hours and 1 year experience working in a licensed childcare facility OR
- CDA or CCP and 2 years experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Must be at least 21 years of age