Registered Nurse (RN) Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Full Ti
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Blue Royal Staffing
Skilled Nursing RN needed in Washington, D.C, the nation's capital! Located on the Potomac River, bordering the states of Maryland and Virginia. Competitive pay and excellent benefits offered.
Walk the halls of free Smithsonian museums, paddle on the Potomac and Anacostia rivers or sit back on a double-decker tour bus and soak up some history. Local shops, funky marketplaces and people-watching hot spots beckon by midday, as nighttime gives way to multi-course dinners and drinks from local breweries.
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE.
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN) Skilled Nursing Facility
LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- 2 years or more experience in a skilled or acute care setting.
- Experience working with ventilator dependent patients preferred.
- Experience working with special needs children or young adults preferred.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to perform basic nursing skills on groups of patients and ability to assume charge responsibility.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize quickly.
- Ability to administer medication utilizing the five rights.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Current RN license
- CPR certification
- PALS certification
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- Acceptable degrees from an accredited school include: Diploma Program in Nursing, an Associate Degree in Nursing, or a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call