Senior Sales Team Leader
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV)
What will I be doing?
As a Senior Sales Team Leader you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- The Senior Sales Team Leader with Hilton Grand Vacations is responsible for effectively presenting and selling our products, as well as assisting the Sales Management team in the management of the gallery, and development of Sales Executives in accordance with HGV philosophy.
- Responsible for onboarding new Sales Leaders and in assisting to achieve and exceed inventory targets based on company's business needs.
- Represents the product and HGVC in the highest degree of professionalism and integrity. Ensures proper business etiquette and responsibilities of the position are maintained at all times.
- Support the Management team in meeting and exceeding sales goals, training and reporting needs for the Sales Gallery.
- Effectively communicates and implements sales/inventory strategies and updates.
- Drives business goals, and builds strategy based on inventory and needs of the site.
- Close/assist in closing sales for Sales Executives, when and if needed.
- Advise and counsel Sales Executives regarding their sales presentation at the end of their tour, if needed.
- Provide proactive support to Sales Executives in the Sales and closing process allowing for their abilities to develop in closing sales.
- Assure teamwork with Sales Managers, Sales Executives, CRMs, Contract Processors and all Administrative staff.
- Prepare the worksheets accurately for submission to Contracts department. Assure all finance guidelines, first day incentives and contract procedures are followed.
- Follow up with sales business including conversion of pending business, anti-rescission measures and post cancellation calls.
- Foster an environment of outstanding guest service for our owners, guests and Team Members. Resolve guest issues on-site, and involve Sales management, when necessary.
- Conducts a morning huddle and/or group training's as needed.
- Participate in all sales meeting and training sessions.
- Responsible for opening and closing procedures for Sales Team Members at the In House Gallery.
- Refers any concern regarding the conduct of a Sales Executives to Senior Sales Managers.
- Conducts themselves in a professional manner at all times whether interacting with internal staff or customers.
- Assists in performance management and other sales functions as needed and determined by the Sales Managers.
- Carries out all other reasonable requests by management of which the employee is capable of performing.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members.
To fulfil this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- At least 5 years of In-House/Owner timeshare sales experience
- Must have a proven record in the sale of luxury-tier goods or services
- An ability and sophistication to communicate and relate to both those that live the dream and those that aspire to live it
- Excellent interpersonal and guest relations skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree
- Previous experience in Sales within timeshare industry highly preferred
- Previous Management Experience