Cyber Security Operations Lead
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Leidos
The Defense group at Leidos has an immediate opportunity for a Cyber Security Operations Lead. Leidos has supported the GCSS-AF team for more than a decade, and the contract is at the forefront of leading the charge in to the CCE (Common Computing Environment), utilizing multiple migration partners and multiple commercial clouds. This position is out of Reston, VA but is a telecommute/telework/remote opportunity.
The Lead will build and direct a team to support the CCE cloud programs. The Cyber lead is responsible for identifying and mitigating malicious cyber threats and activities across the program. He/she will provide the planning, direction, coordination, and control necessary to accomplish all work requirements and task orders and manage and oversee all activities performed by contractor personnel, including subcontractors, to satisfy the contract cyber requirements.
- Responsible for leadership, planning and assignment of tasks, monitoring delivery, and work assignments for the entire cyber team.
- Provide subject matter expertise to assist with matters to include strategies for improving resource allocation, alignment of work, and improving work-life balance for employees.
- Communicate with government leadership, understand goals and direction, and act on requests.
- Ability to identify and solve issues and remove roadblocks when required.
- Responsible for review and delivery of contract deliverables to the Government.
- Participate in Agile Scrum sessions and assist with sprint planning meetings.
- Provide on-going support for the CCE cloud environments requiring accreditation under the DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Work in partnership with government leadership and subcontractors in the development, implementation and operations of the CCE Common Services Security Operations Center (SOC).
- Support assessments of projected cyber risk; make predictions about threats to networks and critical infrastructure sectors.
- Develop and present capability and technology roadmaps.
- Have knowledge and experience in cybersecurity, incident response, vulnerability management, capability sustainment, compliance, and provide assessments.
- Provide engineering and technical support services to functional groups to include providing specific tool studies, systems analyses, testing and evaluation, and to supplement operational technical assistance as required.
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience. Generally has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Efficient leadership skills
- Effective communication skills internal and external to Leidos
Detailed experience and knowledge with Cyber Security DoD RMF
- Active CISM or CISSP certification.Experience working with blended and separate subcontractor teams
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Experience working with the US Air Force
- Active PMP certification
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies Azure and AWS
- Knowledge of ServiceNow, Jira, ACAS, TrendMicro Deep Security, Qualys
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum