Bilingual Physical Therapist (PT) Full Time Permanent
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Blue Royal Staffing
Bilingual Physical Therapist needed in Ventura. Located along the coast of California and minutes away from beautiful national forests. Competitive Pay & Excellent Benefits offered!
POSITION TYPE: Physical Therapist (PT)
LOCATION: Ventura, CA
SETTING: Home Health (HH), Pediatrics
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Must be Bilingual - English/Spanish required
- Minimum 1 year recent work experience as a PT.
- Make initial evaluation visits to patients and develop and implement an appropriate plan of care.
- Use various tests to determine patient's individualized needs including mobility, ambulation, stability, balance, and strength and endurance.
- Perform manual and functional therapy exercises and activities with the patient.
- Complete safety assessments of the patient's residence, providing recommendations to multidisciplinary staff, family and caregivers.
- Instruct and educate families and caregivers in the use of therapy, prosthetic, and orthotic devices.
- Revise patient's plan of care as necessary, and document clinical and progress notes the day of service.
- Current state PT license or willingness to obtain for the position.
- Must have a valid driver's license and current automobile insurance.
- Bachelor Degree in Physical Therapy required
- Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy preferred
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call