Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Room (ER) Clinic Manager
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Blue Royal Staffing
Full-time, permanent opening for an ER Nurse Manager in North Platte with competitive pay and full benefits! Located in the southwestern part of the state at the confluence of the North and South Platte Rivers.
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN) Clinic Manager
LOCATION: North Platte, NE
SHIFT: 8am - 5pm Mon-Fri
SPECIALTY: Emergency Room (ER)
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Minimum 2 year ER experience required
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to perform basic nursing skills on groups of patients and ability to assume charge responsibility.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize quickly.
- Ability to administer medication utilizing the five rights.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Current State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current PALS
- Current ENPC
- Current TNCC
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required
- Acceptable degrees from an accredited school include: Diploma Program in Nursing, an Associate Degree in Nursing, or a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.