Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Room (ER) Full Time
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Blue Royal Staffing
Situated on the continental divide, in the mountains of Western New Mexico, Grants is known for its picturesque landscapes and family-friendly atmosphere. Only one hour from Albuquerque!
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
LOCATION: Grants, NM
SPECIALTY: Emergency Room (ER)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Minimum 1 year experience required
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to perform basic nursing skills on groups of patients and ability to assume charge responsibility.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize quickly.
- Ability to administer medication utilizing the five rights.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Current State or compact Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) through American Heart Association
- PALS required
- TNCC preferred
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- Acceptable degrees from an accredited school include: Diploma Program in Nursing, an Associate Degree in Nursing, or a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.