Call Center Analyst (Operations Analyst 4)
Posted on May 18, 2019 by TMP Worldwide
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF) is a leading bank-owned equipment leasing and finance company in the U.S. with a portfolio exceeding $48.9 billion, more than 133,000 active customers and 1,100+ team members with coverage in all 50 states and Canada. WFEF provides a full spectrum of financing and lease options for customers' equipment and capital expenditure requirements through Wells Fargo business, commercial and corporate banking channels, relationships with equipment manufacturers and distributors and direct to market. WFEF has Industry and Asset-type specialists devoted to Construction Equipment, Commercial and Specialty Vehicles, Healthcare, Energy/Marine, Solar, Vendor Finance Programs and Corporate/Private Aircraft.
Job duties and responsibilities for the Operations Analyst 4 position include but are not limited to:
- Working independently with considerable latitude, compiles, analyzes and interprets data to make strategic and tactical recommendations to business managers.
- Using statistical analysis, solves complex operational, systems-related and/or customer issues with possible financial risk.
- Creates and maintains databases using data from multiple sources.
- Applies complex statistical data to business strategies and presents recommendations to senior management in a meaningful format.
- May manage complex production efforts and large projects requiring the coordination of resources, budgets and deadlines.
- May partner with technology group to define business requirements, perform user acceptance testing and implement complex changes.
- Facilitates communication to resolve problems and advance strategies.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of operations analysis experience
- Ability to research, compile, and perform complex analysis on critical operational data
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of operations policies and procedures
- Ability to independently provide summaries and make strategic recommendations on operational data
- Ability to partner and coordinate with other functions on projects
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding technical and critical thinking skills
- Outstanding troubleshooting and resolution skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Knowledge and understanding of metrics based analysis: reporting and trend analysis
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) experience
- Experience analysing data to make decisions and present to recommendations to management
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Data analysis, the ideal candidate can pull and interpret data and make recommendations for improvement based on user experience
- Call routing, call/email/chat queues, and agent skilling experience
- Experience with ECCOS, CMS Supervisor, or equivalent reporting suite
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.