Posted on May 18, 2019 by Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV)
Assists housekeeping management to ensure the department runs with utmost efficiently in providing cleaning services for guests and owners to exceed their expectations. Serves as primary communications point for Housekeeping to Engineering, and Rooms Control. Commitment and dedication to our Spirit of Service culture and Values is an expected behavior to be displayed towards our guests and team members at all times.
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Dispatcher you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assists management with daily job assignments for all team members.
- Assign and track assignment of all services and cleans for all housekeepers and supervisors and other team members.
- Answers departmental multi-line phones.
- Dispatches all guest requests to the units.
- Maintains room status and other pertinent information in computer system.
- Coordinates with front desk any discrepancies in room status.
- Assists management in administrative duties including filing, purchase order follow-up, faxing, maintaining records and attendance on team members as well as other clerical duties.
- Assists with departmental inventories, and scheduling shifts for team members.
- May be required to do other duties and special projects as assigned by housekeeping management.
- Dispatching and tracking guest services calls through paging and computer systems
- Maintain tracking system for projects, such as GCPM, mattress rotation, patio deep cleans.
- Track late checkouts, VIP, Elite, special request arrivals.
- Occasionally lift boxes of approximately 25lbs.
- Communicating department needs to vendors, such as a laundry service, via phone and email
- Regular attendance in keeping with guidelines established by the company and site are essential to the successful performance of this position.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members.
To fulfil this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Ability to multi-task responsibilities and prioritize duties to meet deadlines and demands.
- Must be able to adjust to schedule changes and cover shifts on short notice in order to meet business demands.
- Demonstrates excellence in service quality standards that affect guest satisfaction, responding to guests in a timely and professional manner. A courteous and professional demeanor must prevail when handling upset guests and difficult situations.
- Basic computer skills
- Related experience
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- High school/GED
- 2 + years of related experience
- Excellent computer skills
At Hilton Grand Vacations, the foundation of our culture is about putting people first, beginning with our customer. By allowing the power of our customers to inspire the best in us, we empower our Team Members to become proud owners of accountability, we solidify our leadership position in the industry, and we help our customers get the most out of their vacation ownership journey through the world-class properties and unparalleled experiences we offer them.
Through inspired ownership, continual evolution, and a commitment to uphold the highest standards, our Team Members feel proud, our customers feel valued, and every encounter feels simply grand. And that comes with grand opportunities for growth.
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. (NYSE:HGV) is recognized as a leading global timeshare company. With headquarters in Orlando, Fl., Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in select vacation destinations. The Company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel and reservation services for more than 285,000 Club Members.