BRANSCOME INC | Grading Foreman
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Colas
Branscome is one of the largest heavy highway and general contracting companies in the Mid-Atlantic region. Keeping our team healthy and safe is the most important aspect of our company. Branscome strives to provide advancement opportunities, professional education, and extensive training for every employee.
High School Diploma - Preferred
Primary Job Function
To ensure the overall success of any job or project assigned through efficient management of time, personnel and cost.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Assign and supervise daily activities of construction personnel
2. Coordinate and schedule trucks and equipment to job site
3. Prepare and maintain required reports
4. Coordinate and schedule preventative maintenance on equipment
5. Check signs for traffic control
6. Conduct weekly tailgate safety meetings and enforce all safety policies and procedures
7. Prepare accident report, make preliminary assessment of damages, and arrange for necessary prepares
8. Interview, select, train, discipline and terminate employees as needed
9. Review, verify and submit time cards to payroll
10. Perform all other duties deemed necessary or assigned
Hire and train employees, plan, assign and direct work; appraise performance, reward and discipline; address complaints and resolve problems.
Other duties as assigned and responsiblities as assigned.
1. Knowledge of materials, methods and tools involved in highway and road construction and asphalt paving
2. Minimum of 2-4 years related skills, knowledge or experience
3. Excellent communication and organizational skills
4. Valid drivers license
5. Ability to read blue prints
6. Basic record keeping and office procedures
Tools & Equipment
Vehicle - Basic construction Tools - Fax Machine - Cell phone - Camera - Computer/Ipad
If you need accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact Branscome Inc. at or send an e-mail to: (see below) .
Branscome Inc. will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please click here .
$100k - $120k Annual