Physical Therapist (PT) Clinic Manager Full Time Permanent
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Blue Royal Staffing
Physical Therapist Clinic Manager for an outpatient facility needed Alexandria, a city on the Potomac River, just south of Washington, DC.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Physical Therapist to grow and manage a clinic! Competitive pay and excellent benefits offered.
POSITION TYPE: Physical Therapist (PT) Clinic Manager
LOCATION: Alexandria, VA
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- 3+ Years of Physical Therapy outpatient experience required
- Ensures the quality and appropriateness of the total services delivered and of individual therapy
- Monitors programs for effectiveness and efficiency
- Identifies program needs and implements as appropriate
- Works with staff development to coordinate in-service training to meet facility needs and requirements
- Manages resources (ex. labor and supplies) to ensure optimal clinical and financial outcome
- Identifies the need for departmental supplies and equipment making appropriate recommendations
- Monitors treatment time provided to individual residents from all disciplines to determine and ensure appropriate level of services per individual needs
- Assists in recruitment and orientation of rehabilitation staff
- Current state PT license or willingness to obtain for the position.
- Bachelor Degree in Physical Therapy required
- Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy preferred
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job, call (see below).