Senior ETL Developer - TS/SCI w/Poly Required
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Leidos
Work as a Senior Software Engineer in a collaborative team-focused environment. Duties include analysing large scale data sources, recommending optimal ETL methodologies to use and providing ETL support. The successful candidate will also provide Scripting support to enhance availability and usability of large scale datasets. Will also be responsible for recommending methodologies to optimize the visualization, organization, storage, and availability of large scale data in support of user requirements. Assist in determining and recommending the best designs based on customer business objectives, timelines and other resource constraints.
Must be able to work well with end users and senior-level customers.
- Requires BS Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience in lieu of degree.
- Proven ETL/Data Integration experience using all of the following:
- Shell Scripting
- Perl and/or Python
- Proven experience with relational databases such as MySQL that utilize SQL queries
- Experience developing software on a big data analytics platform
- An active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance is required for this position