Home Health Physical Therapist - Full Time Permanent
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Blue Royal Staffing
Sign-on bonus and Relocation Assistance offered!
Show Low is The Gateway to Arizona's White Mountains and the quality of life here is unequaled anywhere. There are over 2 million acres of National Forest land adjacent to Show Low and over 40 lakes and streams in the immediate area. Camping and hiking are popular activities as well as numerous other outdoor activities. Show Low also offers a wealth of dining and shopping opportunities from the national chains to more regional fare. It is truly a city that blends the charm of a small town with all the comforts of a larger city.
This facility has a Tobacco Free Campus policy. All new-hires must be able to pass a nicotine test.POSITION TYPE: Physical Therapist (PT) Home Health
LOCATION: Show Low, AZ
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Minimum 2 years of experience required.
- Make initial evaluation visits to patients and develop and implement an appropriate plan of care.
- Use various tests to determine patient's individualized needs including mobility, ambulation, stability, balance, and strength and endurance.
- Perform manual and functional therapy exercises and activities with the patient.
- Complete safety assessments of the patient's residence, providing recommendations to multidisciplinary staff, family and caregivers.
- Instruct and educate families and caregivers in the use of therapy, prosthetic, and orthotic devices.
- Revise patient's plan of care as necessary, and document clinical and progress notes the day of service.
- Current state PT license or willingness to obtain for the position.
- Must have a valid driver's license and current automobile insurance.
- Current CPR/BLS certification required.
- Bachelor Degree in Physical Therapy required
- Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy preferred
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call