Nurse Practitioner (NP)/Physician Assistant (PA) Spine
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Blue Royal Staffing
Full-time, permanent opening for a Spine NP/PA in North Platte with competitive pay and full benefits!
Located in the southwestern part of the state at the confluence of the North and South Platte Rivers.
TUITION REIMBURSEMENT OFFERED
POSITION TYPE: Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
LOCATION: North Platte, NE
SHIFT: 8am - 5pm
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- 2 years of first assist experience required
- Assist with admissions, rounding and discharges of inpatients; document medical history and progress notes, assess health status and diagnose any potential issues.
- Monitors patient status and response to treatments, communicate with hospitalists, specialists and nursing staff.
- Current State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Graduate from an accredited program as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call.