Physical Therapist (PT) Home Health - Full Time Permanent
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Blue Royal Staffing
Come work for an award-winning, non profit facility in Dalton with competitive pay and excellent benefits!
Dalton is nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, conveniently located between Atlanta and Chattanooga. It's charming town boasts a superb entertainment district featuring local dining options, bars, taverns, live music, and eclectic shops.
$7,500 SIGN ON BONUS!
POSITION TYPE: Physical Therapist (PT)
LOCATION: Dalton, GA
SETTING: Home Health
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Minimum 1 year recent work experience as a PT.
- Make initial evaluation visits to patients and develop and implement an appropriate plan of care.
- Use various tests to determine patient's individualized needs including mobility, ambulation, stability, balance, and strength and endurance.
- Perform manual and functional therapy exercises and activities with the patient.
- Complete safety assessments of the patient's residence, providing recommendations to multidisciplinary staff, family and caregivers.
- Instruct and educate families and caregivers in the use of therapy, prosthetic, and orthotic devices.
- Revise patient's plan of care as necessary, and document clinical and progress notes the day of service.
- Current state PT license or willingness to obtain for the position.
- Must have a valid driver's license and current automobile insurance.
- Bachelor Degree in Physical Therapy required
- Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy preferred
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call