Registered Nurse (RN) Staff Educator/Employee Health
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Blue Royal Staffing
Exciting, Full time opportunity for a RN Staff Educator in Oak Bluffs!
Located just 7 miles off the coast of Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Oak Bluffs is accessible by ferry and plane. This family-friendly island has wonderful school systems, year-round cultural events, fine dining, art galleries, and pristine beaches! Competitive pay and excellent benefits offered.
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN) Staff Educator/Employee Health
LOCATION: Oak Bluffs, MA
SHIFT: Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm
SETTING: Long Term Care (LTC)
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- One (1) year of management experience required.
- Previous staff and/or employee health experience preferred.
- Facilitates and oversees the facility staff education program including planning, implementing, directing, and evaluating the education program
- Develops and implements orientation for new employees and provides resources for in-service education to all areas as needed
- Observes and/or teaches the facility's Resident's Rights policies and procedures to all personnel
- QAPI performance improvement teams as directed by Director of Nursing
- Massachusetts RN License
- BLS (Basic Life Support) through AHA
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- Acceptable degrees from an accredited school include: Diploma Program in Nursing, an Associate Degree in Nursing, or a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call.