Registered Nurse (RN) - Director of Wound Care Full Time
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Blue Royal Staffing
POSITION TYPE: Director of Nursing
LOCATION: Abilene, TX
SPECIALTY: Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Previous supervisory experience required
- 7-10 years of clinical experience
- Responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, implementing, marketing and evaluation of Wound Care Center Services.
- Serves as a resource person to Physicians, Department Directors, and employees for appropriate use of clinical resources related to wound, skin integrity, and HBO services.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to perform basic nursing skills on groups of patients and ability to assume charge responsibility.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize quickly.
- Ability to administer medication utilizing the five rights.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Current State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) preferred through American Heart Association
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required
- Acceptable degrees from an accredited school include: Diploma Program in Nursing, an Associate Degree in Nursing, or a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.