Registered Nurse (RN) Obstetrics (OB) Full Time Permanent -
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Blue Royal Staffing
Situated on the continental divide, in the mountains of Western New Mexico, Grants is known for its picturesque landscapes and family-friendly atmosphere. Only one hour from Albuquerque!
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
LOCATION: Grants, NM
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Minimum 1 year experience required
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to perform basic nursing skills on groups of patients and ability to assume charge responsibility.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize quickly.
- Ability to administer medication utilizing the five rights.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Current State or compact Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) through American Heart Association
- PALS, NRP preferred
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- Acceptable degrees from an accredited school include: Diploma Program in Nursing, an Associate Degree in Nursing, or a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call