Senior Property Adjuster
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Crawford & Company
Excellence In Everything We Touch
Adjust moderately complex to highly complex residential and commercial property claims by investigating at the scene of the loss and negotiating settlements.Responsibilities
- examine claim forms, policies/endorsements, and client instructions to determine coverage;
- investigate and settle claims promptly and fairly;
- set loss reserves and control claims costs;
- maintain company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations;
- maintain high service standards;
- and maintain professional and technical knowledge through continuing company provided industry best education.
- five or more years' experience resolving moderate to highly complex personal and commercial property loss claims;
- must be a licensed adjuster as required by state and local laws;
- strong communicator with strong analytical and mathematical ability;
- must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record for company vehicle use;
- and strong PC/laptop skills to include a claims or appraisal system such as Xactimate and/or Simbility.
- Company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop will be provided to qualified applicants that meet Employer's Background Check, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen requirements.
- College Degree strongly preferred.
- Advanced industry designations CPCU and AIC.
People taking care of people. It's that simple. At Employer, we treat our clients' policyholders like our own, helping to restore and enhance lives, businesses and communities at all points of the claims management process. Combining a Legacy of nearly 80 years of unmatched experience with global capabilities and industry-leading technology, Crawford is at the forefront of change, while also staying firmly rooted to our commitment to putting people first.
We are guided by our collective value system: RESTORE.
At Crawford, we:
- Respect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an ownership mentality among everyone.
- Are Empowered to advance the company mission and take ownership of our individual career progression.
- Promote Sustainability through a corporate culture in which employees are good stewards of their communities.
- Emphasize Training and an environment where employees continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied with their work.
- Are One Crawford, embracing a global mindset that's inclusive, agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
- Give Recognition, participating in an environment where people are rewarded for jobs well done.
- Embody an Entrepreneurial Spirit, sharing a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.
We believe in leading by example - at work and in our communities. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One Crawford: united in mission, vision and values.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Employer has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Employer participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Employer is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.