Posted on May 18, 2019 by First Transit
Are you the Fleet Technician we're looking for at Employer?
If you're a highly skilled mechanic with a strong sense of personal responsibility, a dedication to excellence, and a truly positive attitude who's looking to make a difference in your community, you might be.
We're Proud to Offer You:
- $2,500 Sign on Bonus (conditions apply)
- Top Hourly Wages based on experience and qualifications + ASE Certifications earn you bonus money!
- A clean and positive work environment!
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plan.
- Company training, paid holidays, paid time off
- Company-provided ASE training and testing materials
- Opportunities for advancement nationwide! (Many of our executives were once techs)
As a Employer Mechanic, You'll Be Responsible For:
- Performing vehicle maintenance to Employer Standards of Excellence
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and supervisors
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair
- Working with all vehicle components include engine, driveline, electrical, brakes, suspension, steering, exhaust, cab, chassis, and hydraulics
- Ensuring work orders are completed accurately
- Will be responsible for some automotive and body technician work
- Evaluating completed work prior to release
- Moving vehicles safely between job and work area
- Managing parts room
- Properly using of state of the art paperless maintenance system
- Actively participating in safety and educational training as required
You'll Need to Have:
- Previous automotive, gasoline or diesel vehicle maintenance & repair experience
- Technical school training is a plus!
- Valid driver's license
- Appropriate mechanic's tool set
- Pre-employment background check and drug screen required
- ASE Certifications (Strongly Preferred) . Must be able to obtain while employed.
So, Who Are We?
We are Employer (A Division of FirstGroup America) - a leading transportation provider. We move more than 350 million passengers annually and employ 19,500 dedicated transit professionals in over 300 locations worldwide. And we need great team members like you!
Don't Wait! Apply Today!
Employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer.