Registered Nurse (RN) Perianesthesia (PACU)
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Blue Royal Staffing
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
LOCATION: Susanville, CA
SPECIALTY UNIT: Peri/Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
SHIFT: Day shift, Monday-Friday
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- 1+ Years of current Acute RN experience
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to perform basic nursing skills on groups of patients and ability to assume charge responsibility.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize quickly.
- Ability to administer medication utilizing the five rights.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Current California State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) preferred through American Heart Association
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- Acceptable degrees from an accredited school include: Diploma Program in Nursing, an Associate Degree in Nursing, or a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.