Posted on May 18, 2019 by Taylor White Accounting and Finance
If you are a smart, eager, good with Excel/systems/technology, self-starter, and career-oriented Senior Accountant who wants to grow as this company continues to grow, we want to speak with you! A top Tampa Bay client is looking for an Accounting Manager to join its growing team. This is a great ground floor opportunity to get involved in all general accounting areas!
Accounting Manager Job Duties:
- Handle monthly general ledger close process, balance sheet and income statement analysis, reconciliations and presentation.
- Review, analyze and verify the accuracy of all general ledger and subsidiary ledger information.
- Handle all aspects of A/P and A/R transactions and payments.
- Prepare and gather required schedules and requests from outside tax and audit firms.
- Assist the Financial Planning & Analysis department with budgeting and forecasting as needed.
- Effectively communicate with internal management and staff at various levels.
- Complete Ad hoc projects as assigned by CFO or Controller.
- Perform related work and additional duties as needed or required.
Accounting Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
- A Minimum 4 years combined Public accounting experience in (the area of Audit or tax) and private industry accounting experience required
- CPA (or actively pursuing certification) required
- Multi-family accounting experience, and/or Yardi or similar real estate software experience preferred, but not required
- Systems savvy, with strong Excel skills, required
Accounting Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- Amazing company culture
- Tremendous growth potential
- Good benefits and good people
- Highly competitive compensation of $80,000 to $100,000, plus bonus!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at .
$85.2k - $120k Annual