Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU Full Time Permanent
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Blue Royal Staffing
Abilene is known for a vibrant downtown featuring small businesses, the Abilene Civic Center, The Grace Museum, Center for Contemporary Arts, National Center for Children's Illustrated Literature, the beautifully restored Paramount Theatre and their newest designation as The Storybook Capital of Texas- featuring classic storybook character sculptures around almost every corner.
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
LOCATION: Abilene, TX
SPECIALTY UNIT: ICU
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Minimum 1 year experience required
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to perform basic nursing skills on groups of patients and ability to assume charge responsibility.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize quickly.
- Ability to administer medication utilizing the five rights.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Current State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (AHA)
- Current ACLS (AHA)
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- Acceptable degrees from an accredited school include: Diploma Program in Nursing, an Associate Degree in Nursing, or a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.